Peter Gariepy – New Office Manager
Friday, May 26, 2017
A Bright Beginning - A word from the VCCA’s new membership and tech manager
By Peter Gariepy, Membership Services and Tech Manager
As the VCCA’s newest office manager (Editor’s note: And much more!), I was asked to write a message to the membership telling you all about myself and what I do for the club. Let’s jump right in!
My name is Peter Gariepy and I am the VCCA’s new membership services and technology vendor. I’ve been a car fanatic virtually my entire life. For many years, I’ve owned and driven a number of vintage Chevrolets, including a 1963 Corvair, a 1951 five-window truck, and a 1973 Corvette.
I’m an extremely active member of the Antique Automobile Club of America at both the local and national levels, as well as being a senior master judge and the lead moderator and system administrator for the AACA discussion forums.
I maintain websites for a number of other car clubs, including the Cadillac & LaSalle Club, the Buick Club of America, and many other national and regional car clubs.
As your VCCA Membership Services and Tech Manager I handle all your phone, email and postal correspondence, and I also manage the club’s website at www.vcca.org.
The website provides…
- …information to entice new members to join the club.
- …existing members the ability to renew instantly.
- …existing members the ability to access the Members-Only area within the site that provides many more fantastic resources!
Member must log in to get access to these members-only features. Go to www.vcca.org and click “sign in”. There are instructions on how to log in on the sign-in page. Once logged in, go to the “Members Only” and “Technical” menus to see exclusive content for VCCA members. Features include:
- Access to all available back issues of the G&D.
- Access to the membership directory
- Your personal profile management, including changing your address and updating the list of your cars
- The VCCA online discussion forums at www.vcca.org/forum/
How to Contact Me
I’m happy to assist you with anything related to the VCCA! Email me at Membershipservices@vcca.org or call me at 708-455-8222 from 10am to 6pm CST.
It’s an honor to be your new membership services manager!
VCCA – Member Services and Tech Manager
PO Box 41238
Tucson, AZ 85717
M-F, 10am–6pm CST